Brown Butter Lobster Rolls with Sriracha Mayo
There are times when you just have to treat yourself to something delectable, and this right here will have you wanting to kiss yourself! A snack that a chef can admire, this succulent and tender lobster is sweet and pairs well with the creamy and spicy sriracha mayo. Place the lobster on a buttery roll and let the divine dining experience begin. Add a twist of lemon on the side for garnish and enjoy because you deserve it!
Makes 4 lobster rolls
Ingredients: For the lobster
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Juice of 1 lemon
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 lobster tails or ¾ pound cooked lobster meat
Ingredients: For the sriracha mayo
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sriracha, or more to taste
Ingredients: To assemble
4 top-split buns
3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- Stir together the butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until completely combined.
- If using cooked lobster meat, cut into small chunks and toss with lemon butter.
- If using lobster tails, prepare them now: Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat an oven-safe pan evenly with nonstick cooking spray. Place the tails, meat side up, in the prepared pan. Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture evenly on the meat of both lobster tails.
- Roast in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until the lobster meat is opaque. Remove each tail from its shell and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare the sriracha mayonnaise: Mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Spread mayo thickly on buns. Stuff the buns with the lobster meat and top with more sriracha mayo, if desired, and chives. Serve immediately while hot.
Excerpted from Cooking with Miss Quad: Live, Laugh, Love, and Eat. Text copyright 2019 by Quad Webb. Cover photograph copyright 2019 by Will Sterling. Reproduced by permission of The Countryman Press. All rights reserved.
#lobsterroll #lobster #newengland #food #home #itsyourmove #greenisleblog